The School Association encourages all students to wear complete, recommended school uniform. We will do everything possible to assist families in achieving this goal. Most uniform items can be ordered from the school office. A supply of good, second-hand uniform items is available at the school by contacting the office.
The school is happy to accept second-hand uniforms in suitable condition from school leavers and students who have outgrown their uniforms.
When students are unable to wear uniform a note should be presented to the class teacher.
Uniform items consist of the following:
- New style bottle green/yellow polo top with embroidered logo
- New style sports shirt
- New style bottle green/yellow hoodie with embroidered logo
- Polar fleece bottle green 1/2 zip jumper with embroidered logo
- Green softshell jacket
- Girls’ summer school dress
- Trousers, sport track pants, shorts, 3/4 length trousers to be plain black in colour
- Sports shoes or black fully enclosed shoes
- Hats – black bucket hat
Jewellery, including body piercing, is to be kept to a minimum and must be unobtrusive due to Occupational Health and Safety issues.
Adherence to the School’s uniform policy relies on the goodwill and support of parents.